RPSC RAS Prelims Test Series 2022
The RAS exam is officially known as the Rajasthan state and subordinate service combined examination conducted by RPSC for filling up group A and group b vacancies in the State Administrative machinery.
The RAS exam is a highly competitive exam and the pattern of this exam is based on the IAS exam which is conducted by the UPSC. After knowing the IAS exam pattern, you will be able to form the right preparation strategy. RAS exam is conducted in three stages: Preliminary examination, main exam and interview or personality test.
Are you worried about how to prepare for the RAS exam? Don’t worry? It is not very difficult to prepare for this exam. Various topics included in the RAS exam syllabus are also covered in the IAS exam so by following the right strategy, books, notes and preparation tips. You can prepare for the examination and increase the chance to crack it on the first attempt.
The pattern of the RAS exam
RAS Prelims exam is just a screening test to shortlist candidates for the main exam. The Prelims exam consists of only one paper, unlike the IAS Prelims exam. The number of questions is 150 and will be objective type. Time is allocated for 3 hours for the Prelims exam and the maximum marks are 200.
If you are preparing for both the IAS and RAS exams then you should compare the syllabus and paper pattern and look for common topics and subjects. It will help you in cumulative study and preparation.
Want Know More About Test Series ? Or Register For Test Series
RPSC has released a total of ……. vacancies for the post of RAS.
The aspirants who clear the Prelims exam will be called for the main exam and the final merit list will be made according to the performance in the main exam and interview. Therefore, it is good to strengthen your preparation for the RPSC/RAS prelims and mains exam by enrolling in the RAS mock test series. The questions in the RAS test series are designed according to the latest examination pattern and detailed syllabus. It will help to develop your preparation and teach you time management skills. RAS mock test series align preparation in the right choice and help you to prepare for the exam with ease.
Importance of RAS test series
RPSC test series questions are prepared by experts subject wise and chapter wise for both prelims and mains exams as per the difficulty level of the actual RAS examination.
Students should enrol in the right RAS mock tests as it will help them to understand the actual exam. Youth Destination offers the RAS test series 2022 based on the most recent RAS exam pattern with highly selected and important questions that could possibly be asked in the exam.
By solving previous year’s question papers and RAS test series questions students can analyse their performance and recognise the weaker section so that they can improve them later. It is suggested to take the RAS test series 2022 to improve your time management skills and increase your momentum in the actual RAS exam.
Tips for RAS preparation
First of all, candidates should download the syllabus and exam pattern to prepare for any competitive exam including the RAS exam. It will make you acquainted with the topics asked in the examination and also give you a clear idea of the paper so that you can make a study plan accordingly for the exam.
Time management is one of the most important factors in the preparation for any competitive exam. First, students should know the value of each minute and utilize them effectively. It will also help them during the main exam.
Solving the RPSC test series is very important. It not only helps to understand how to segregate your time but also get a grip on the exam pattern and type of questions.
You can find sample papers and the best mock test series at Youth Destination.
Register Now For Free Demo Test Series
- Youth Destination’s RPSC test series is based on the latest pattern and exam requirements of the RAS mains exam.
- Check the previous year’s question paper for the RAS exam.
- You can also check the source list provided by Youth Destination that is recommended for the RPSC exam 2022.
- Don’t include new things in the preparation at the last minute but keep the process simple, stick to a certain strategy and be certain about the RAS exam pattern.
- It is suggested you should make your own strategy and focus more on the number of qualitative hours that you put in the exam rather than the quantitative number of hours.
- It is extremely important to have the right study material for better preparation and to understand the importance of mock tests. They should go through the exam pattern and type of questions.
- Giving regular mock tests for both prelims and mains exams will increase your efficiency with the paper and also help in handling the unexpected questions on the real exam. Therefore, the test series is one of the most important things in RPSC preparation.
- You can avail of online guidance from our Institute and also visit Institute’s website for clarity on the subjects that are being asked.
For more information about the RAS exam Register Now:
Features of test series
- Mock tests are based on the latest pattern and syllabus of the RPSC exam. We have made efforts to maintain the level and standard of paper same as that of the RAS exam.
- Quality questions are set up by experienced teachers after in-depth research and analysis of the exam pattern.
- Test copies of the candidates are evaluated by subject experts and experienced faculties.
- Feedback and result declaration within 7 days to help students in improving their mistakes.
- Candidates also get the facility to cross-check the evaluated answer sheets and improve their weak areas.
10 reasons why the RAS test series is important
Manic candidates spend 8 to 9 hours daily in preparation throughout the year but only a few of them are able to clear the exam. There are various reasons behind this but the most common is lack of practice. Usually, students avoid or delay attempting mock test series before the exam. Therefore, they become aware of their level of preparation and the areas where they need to focus on. These are some main reasons why candidates should solve test series.
To improve speed and accuracy
Candidates have to attempt 150 questions in 3 hours therefore it will not allow you to take much time thinking in the exam otherwise it would become difficult to complete the paper. Solving test series provides you with this opportunity to practice and improve your speed before taking the final exam.
Consistency is the key for the preparation of the RAS exam but any competitive exam too. Solving mock test series help you with this and allow you to regularly check your preparation level and push you to improve yourself.
To tackle exam phobia
It is very common for students to get exam phobia as the RAS, PCS or IAS exams are considered the toughest exams being conducted in the country. Moreover, the competition level is very high hence many students lose hope even before taking the exam. Mock test series are very helpful to overcome these fears by letting your practice test in a real exam-like situation. This allows you to tackle your fear and be more confident and take the actual exam.
Time management is very important as you should have an idea about what is to be attempted and what not to be and how much time is to be given in a particular question. Using your precious time wisely during exam hours is a very crucial thing to clear the RAS exam. Youth Destination RAS test series helps you in this process immensely.
Helpful in revision
The syllabus of the RAS exam is so vast that revising them becomes a herculean task. Mock test series helps candidates do this to some extent as they cover important concepts and the reading solution lets you revise the topic on which questions are framed.
Covering the syllabus in time
Test series are designed keeping in mind the syllabus of the RAS exam such that you have to cover the entire syllabus in time and practice the questions based on them before taking the final exam.
Familiarity with the exam pattern
The pattern of the exam keeps on changing therefore it is very important to adapt yourself to this change. Test series is designed as per the changing patterns and helps to prepare for any change during the exam.
Furthermore, candidates will never experiment with a new strategy of solving a paper in the exam hall. Mock test series is the best way to get yourself ready with a strategy such as how to attempt the paper, how much time to give for a question. Every candidate has their own way of solving the paper and completing it within time and this comes only with practice. Mock tests help you to have such practice in an exam-like environment.
RAS exam syllabus 2022
The syllabus is the main thing that must be known by every student while preparing for the RPSC examination. We will discuss the syllabus for both the prelims and mains exam so that you can follow the same. If you prepare along with these micro topics given in the syllabus you will be able to clear the exam in a much shorter span of time.
RPSC Prelims syllabus
- Indian Polity with special reference to Rajasthan.
- Art and Culture of India with special reference to Rajasthan
- Current Affairs of National and International Importance.
- History of India and the world with special reference to Rajasthan
- Geography of India with special reference to Rajasthan geological features.
- Indian Economy and special reference to Rajasthan Economy.
- General Science and other major evolution in the world.
- Environmental facts and other important things related to the same.
RPSC Mains syllabus
- Paper 1 will comprise History, Economy, Sociology, Management and Auditing.
- Paper 2 will consist of questions from the sections such as the Administrative Ethics, General Science and Technology and Earth Science
- Paper 3 will include questions from the sections of Polity, Public Administration,Yoga, Behaviour and law.
- Paper 4 consists of General Hindi and General English
Candidates who score above the cutoff in RAS mains reach the interview stage and the final merit list is also prepared based on the marks obtained by candidates in mains and interview. RAS interview is a total of 400 marks and targets to test the candidate’s personality, attitude and overall stability for a career in administration. Aspirants should take our mock interview session to prepare themselves for the RAS exam.
How these test series will help you in clearing the RPSC exam
By solving test series candidates can reduce the rate of errors made during the RAS RPSC preliminary exam. Students will get a highly competitive environment as a test series will be conducted among many aspirants.
Want Know More About Test Series ? Or Register For Test Series