BPSC Mains Test Series 2022
Bihar Public Service Commission recruits candidates for civil service jobs under the state administration of Bihar. This exam is conducted for multiple posts i.e. Rural Development officer, Sub Divisional Officer, District Sanapark Officer.
The Exam is going to be held soon so candidates need to speed up their preparation and use effective preparation strategies. Also, they must include daily current affairs and news analysis for BPSC exam preparation. Candidates must have a good understanding of the exam pattern and syllabus to start their preparation in an appropriate way.
BPSC exam pattern
BPSC exam is conducted in three different stages, that is, prelims, mains and interview. This exam is modelled on the IAS examination. After qualifying the prelims and mains, the written examination candidates are called for a personal interview.
Prelims exam has an objective paper with 150 marks while the mains exam consists of four descriptive papers which are subjective in nature. The Mains exam carries a total of 900 marks for four descriptive papers. The third and last stage, which is a personal interview, has a weightage of 120 marks.
Want Know More About Test Series ? Or Register For Test Series
BPSC mains syllabus
Candidates must be well aware of the latest exam pattern and syllabus to qualify for the exam with ease.
General Hindi qualifying paper
General Studies paper 1
- Indian modern History
- Indian culture
- Bihar’s role in the Indian freedom struggle
- Santhal uprising in Bihar
- Birsa movement
- Champaran satyagraha
- Quit India movement
- Moriya and Pal Art
- Patna Kalam painting
- Rolls of Gandhi, Tagore and Nehru
- Statistics Analysis
- Current Affairs
General Studies Paper 2
- Indian Polity
- Indian economy
- Indian geography
- Role and impact of Science and Technology
Join Our Whatsapp Group For Free Test Series
How can I prepare for the BPSC mains exam?
It becomes very important for a candidate to prepare in a suitable manner to achieve the desired result. For this, aspirants must have a well structured and organized study plan. Every student has a different way of understanding things and preparing but they all have to follow the same syllabus. Therefore, we will discuss some general tips that will help you move ahead in an organized manner.
- First of all, divide your day into sections of study and give equal time to each and every subject that you are preparing. A good schedule is a prime need for your studies so you must stick to your timetable strictly.
- Choose standard books for your preparation and don’t change them in the middle of your preparation. Stick to them until the exam and take quality notes. Make sure to spend at least two to three hours from your study time for the revision of anything that you prepare on a regular basis
- Furthermore, you must hold a good grasp of current affairs or what is going on around the world. Candidates must initiate the habit of reading newspapers regularly; they can also go for the monthly publications of current affairs magazines for better perspectives.
- Make quality notes on subjects such as History, Geography, Culture, Language and the festival of Bihar. Don’t forget to revise your notes on a regular basis.
- Have a good knowledge of the maps of Bihar, India and the world.
- Enroll yourself with the regular BPSC test series so that you can analyze your preparation and writing speed. It will help your brain in constantly reaching out to the odd section of the syllabus and getting a good command over all school subjects.
- Candidate’s basic knowledge of all subjects must be strong. For this, they study the NCERT books (class 6th to 12th well so that they should have a sound knowledge of these subject
- Apart from this, maintaining your health and mental stability is the most important thing while preparing for the BPSC examination. Also, don’t compromise your entertainment, so spend quality time from your busy schedule to refresh your mind.
Register Now For Free Demo Test Series
BPSC Mains Test Series
Youth Destination is a renowned name in the field of UPSC preparation and now has launched its programme for BPSC also. BPSC test series is one of the best methods to improve answer writing skills and level of confidence to rectify the mistakes in one’s preparation.
At Youth Destination, we strongly feel that education must be free and fair for everybody and reach beyond social barriers. The most basic idea about providing test series for BPSC is to disseminate our assumption for free education.
We try our level best to provide you with complete and integrated guidance to achieve your target for the BPSC exam. We have been providing subject wise mock tests and preparation strategies for the BPSC mains exam. Subject wise test series for BPSC will enable you to judge and justify your preparation efforts.
BPSC Online test series for the mains exam is also available on our website. These BPSC mock tests are available in Hindi and English as well. The quality of these BPSC mock tests is strict as per the BPSC exam pattern. We ensure the quality of the question paper is similar to the BPSC level and available free of cost for all candidates.
Providing the BPSC online test series is the first step to help achieve your dreams for the BPSC exam. Candidates who are not in a position to appear in the offline test series for the BPSC mains exam should enrol for the online BPSC test series.
We at Youth Destination offer mains’ test series for BPSC which will help you evaluate your preparedness for the exam and fine-tune your preparation as per the exam’s pattern and demand.
Terms and conditions
- Test series are available on the flexible mode in both online and offline
- Based on the latest exam pattern of the BPSC exam
- Extensive coverage of whole General Studies syllabus
- Proper feedback to each aspirant according to their performance
- Test series are available in online and offline mode.
How to get success in the BPSC exam
Join Youth Destination and also practice previous year’s question papers on a regular basis to acquaint yourself with the exam. Candidates should make notes on the basis of the BPSC mains syllabus and revise it regularly. They should stick to the standard books of BPSC exams only. Developing the habit of reading newspapers is the key to clearing the BPSC exam. BPSC mains exam consists of a qualifying paper General Hindi and there will be two papers of General Studies:
- General Studies paper 1
- General Studies Paper 2.
Both these papers will carry 300 marks each. Moreover, there is an optional paper that the aspirant has to choose while filling out the application form. Optional paper is of 300 marks.
Candidates should know the nature, quality and difficulty level of the question asked in the exam so practice the previous year’s question paper regularly.
Candidates are suggested to prepare a comprehensive note on History, Geography, Culture, Language, Fairs and festivals of Bihar. Keep practicing writing the answer in order to improve writing speed and they should also enroll themselves for the regular mains test series. Constant practice keeps them on track and exam ready.
Want Know More About Test Series ? Or Register For Test Series