Governance Book For UPSC (English)
Best Governance book for UPSC – Governance topic is included in GS paper II of IAS exam.This section does Not require any special attention but this part is very tricky. To tackle this section follow some basic tips and books for governance UPSC.
Kashmir issue, New Education Policy, Ram temple issue, NRC, CAA, NRC, Economic measures in covid situation are some important topics for the Governance section.prepare these topics well from Governance book for UPSC.
- To clear your basics of constitutional philosophy, read NCERT class XI to XII.
- Read a standard newspaper daily to cover the political and constitutional issues.
- To know the analysis of policy and their performance you can read yojana and kurukshetra magazine. Don’t forget to prepare notes.
- Note down topics’ names and their resources respectively because there are so many small topics from multiple resources in this section.
- Some aspirants confine themselves to the best book for governance in UPSC while preparing for this section
- Pay your attention to the current Government issues also.
- NCERT books provide you 10 percent preparation. Rest of 90 percent comes to the current affairs.
- You should have enough content approx 250 words for each topic.
- Focus on these government policies: education poverty and hunger, human resources health population
- To cover this chapter some basic resources are:
Youth Destinations notes, Rajya sabha TV, Planing, Kurukshetra. Make notes from these sources. So we have Different Sources So that we can Gather the All Knowledge on One Platform So that students Can Learn All About that particular topic without going on any other sources
Governance books for UPSC in English can be downloaded from here.
Governance Book (English) | Best Governance Book in English by Youth Destination | Best Governance Book For UPSC/IAS/PCS in English
Buy All Books From Here – E Store
Our Publisher – RBD Books