UPSC Prelims (Preliminary Exam UPSC)
UPSC Prelims Syllabus – In this examination proposed by the Union Public Service Commission, it takes about 1 year from application to final results. During this time, you should be preparing for the exam and you should continue your preparation without being anxious, for this you will have to keep in mind the following things –
- Broad understanding of syllabus
- Useful Resources for Preparation
- A deadline for your preparation
- A road map of how to prepare
You will find answers to all the above questions in various tabs on our website –
In this article, we will discuss only the syllabus of the preliminary examination (UPSC Prelims Syllabus) –
According to the new examination system by the changes in 2011, the preliminary examination (UPSC Prelims Syllabus) currently consists of two question papers. The first question paper is of ‘General Studies’ and the second (Civil Services Aptitude Test) or ‘CSAT‘ which is also called ‘Civil Services Aptitude Test’ in the Hindi language which is a qualifying paper
- Both the papers are of 200-200 marks.
- The first paper (General Studies) consists of 100 questions of 2–2 marks each.
- And 80 questions of 2.5-2.5 marks in the second paper (CSAT).