NPPA launches Pharma Sahi Daam App for enhancing ease of business
Recently, the Silver Jubilee Celebrations of the National Pharmaceutical Pricing Authority (NPPA) have concluded.
NPPA is an attached office of the Department of Pharmaceuticals (DOP), Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers.
- To implement the provisions of the Drugs (Prices Control) Order (DPCO)
- Monitoring the availability of medicines, identifying their shortage and taking remedial steps.
- To maintain data relating to production, export and import etc. for bulk drugs and formulations.
Initiatives launched on the occasion:
- Integrated Pharmaceutical Database Management System 2.0 has been launched. This system will provide single window facility for submission of various forms mandated under DPCO, 2013.
- Apart from this, ‘Pharma Sahi Daam 2.0 App’ has been launched with updated features. This app is equipped with the Consumer Complaint Management System with the facility of Speech Recognition.
Source – The Hindu