Intelligent Grievance Monitoring System (IGMS) 2.0
What is the News?
The Union Minister of State for Personnel has launched the Intelligent Grievance Monitoring System (IGMS) 2.0 public grievance portal.
What is Intelligent Grievance Monitoring System (IGMS) 2.0?
- IGMS is an artificial intelligence(AI) driven Grievance Monitoring System.
- It aims to enhance the efficiency of the public grievance redressal process.
- Developed by the Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances (DARPG) in collaboration with IIT Kanpur.
- The system provides real-time analysis of grievances received and resolved, as well as state-wise and district-wise data.It also helps identify the root cause of grievances, allowing for targeted interventions.
- The Dashboard provides instant tabular analysis of Grievances Filed & Disposed, State-wise & District-wise Grievances Filed & Ministry-wise data.
- It will also help the officials identify the root cause of the grievance.
- This portal will help the DARPG with creation of draft letter for selected scheme/ministry and expedite the grievance redressal process by the concerned ministry/department.
- It has been enabled with Artificial intelligence (AI) capacity.
What is CPGRAMS?
- Centralised Public Grievance Redress and Monitoring System (CPGRAMS) is an online platform available to the citizens 24×7 to lodge their grievances to the public authorities on any subject related to service delivery.
- It is a single portal connected to all the Ministries/Departments of Government of India and States.
- Every Ministry and States has role-based access to this system.
- It is also accessible to the citizens through standalone mobile application downloadable through Google Play store and mobile application integrated with UMANG.
- The status of the grievance filed in CPGRAMS can be tracked with the unique registration ID provided at the time of registration of the complainant.
SOURCE – PIB