youth destination IAS
IAS Foundation Course 2020-21
IAS Foundation Course 2020-21 – This Course module of IAS offline classes is designed in a way that covers the complete UPSC syllabus and test series. Students will have enough opportunity to practice in-class tests and regular test series programme.
our class room
Our IAS Foundation Course includes complete coverage of prelims cum mains, current affairs and test series. Duration of the course will be from the starting date of the batch till mains exam.
Complete syllabus will be covered in approximately (12-14) Months. We cover one subject at one time or two subjects simultaneously with holistic coverage of Mains and prelims part of syllabus. – IAS Foundation Course
features of our foundation program - IAS Foundation Course
know about our offline program
Here you will be watch the offline class demo . in this class you will get class test also.....
All the study material as prepared under the guidance of YD facility and R&D team
Tests will be conducted into three layers i.e. class test, NCERT and All India Mock Test for prelims and main examination.
current affairs daily
In our foundation batch you will get monthly current affairs notes
mains copy evaluation
Download Mains class test evaluated copy ....
after taking the admission in our foundation course you can chose any medium (online/offline or both)
Our Offline Programme Highlights
- Total -1000hr class room Programme.
- Complete coverage of Prelims and Main Examination with the help of concept bridge (infographics, mind map and flow chart) to reduce time and improve your efficiency.
- Concept building from Basic to Advance with current affairs integration
- Updated and Complete Study Material bilingual
- There Phases of Testing – ( Classroom Test, NCERT test , All India Test series)
- Prelims Revision Class (180 hr. crash course)
- 200 Hrs. Mains Updation Class after Preliminary Examination
- All Classes are Interactive i.e Student can ask their Doubts
- Our IAS Foundation Course includes complete syllabus coverage of prelims cum mains, current affairs and test series. Complete syllabus will be covered in approximately 10 Months.
- Separate prelims revision class will be conducted through our specialized course i.e.
IAS Foundation Course
- Current affairs are covered along with the regular classes by interlinking the dynamic and static portion of the UPSC syllabus.
- We cover all the contemporary issues for both prelims and mains. Revision of current affairs will be done before prelims and after prelims for the main examination through pre and mains 360.
- IAS Foundation Course
Tests will be conducted into three layers i.e. class test, NCERT, and All India Mock Test for prelims and main examination. For Preliminary examination, tests are divided as:
- Sub-sectional Tests based on class topics
- Sectional Tests based on a session of the syllabus.
- CSAT Tests (weekly)
- Mock Tests (2 test in a month)
- IAS Foundation Course
Our All India Mock Test for prelims and main examination is scheduled as –
- Prelims test series (36 test)
- NCERT Test series (12 test)
- CSAT Tests (8 test)
- Mains (32 tests)
- Daily 5 mains question
The course is designed as much as fixable as according to the class schedule. So, for the articulation of knowledge at RIGHT PLACE and in RIGHT FORMAT, this programme will be very useful. It will consist of 32 Tests:
- 18 Sectional Tests – 20 Questions each.
- 8 Mock Tests (full length) – UPSC pattern
- 6 Contemporary issues-based tests
- Tests include discussion, copy evaluation and personalized doubt clearing session.
All enrolled student can get the access of all study material and pdfs. if you are not enrolled student you can get the access of all pdf on our e-store. It includes
- Basic syllabus
- Currents issues related to every section of syllabus
- Weekly current affairs study materials
- Answer writing practice workbook for each session.
- Mcq compilation
Once we cover the complete syllabus there will be Prelims revision course just before preliminary examination and for the main examination there will be approx. 120 hours updation classes.
once we cover the complete syllabus there will be Prelims revision course just before Mains examination and for the main examination there will be approx. 150 hours updation classes.