Fire fighter drills
Recently, the 12th edition of the bilateral exercise Agni Yoddha has been concluded between Singapore and the Indian Army at the Field Firing Range in Maharashtra.
About Agni Yodha Exercise
- Exercise Agni Yoddha was a joint demonstration and execution of firepower planning by the Artillery branch of both the armies using new generation equipment.
- The exercise also showcased participation by both sides in joint computer wargames as part of joint planning.
- Expert academic discussions were also organized between the two countries on the topic of modern trends in artillery and improved artillery planning process.
- The exercise contributed to enhanced mutual understanding of drills and procedures and improved interoperability between the two armies.
Other exercises between India and Singapore:
- Army: Bold Kurukshetra
- Air Force: Joint Military Training
- and Trilateral Maritime Exercise (SIMTEX) with Thailand
Source – The Hindu