Get free IAS booklet
How we can help in your Preparation
Comprehensive and well planned teaching of the entire syllabus in a planned manner by a team of highly experienced teachers, giving you 800 hours of online and offline classes to develop your fundamental and conceptual clarity.
Apart from this
- Special emphasis on developing conceptual clarity and understanding of syllabus through Mind Map
- Most relevant and useful printed study material with info-graphic.
- Special emphasis on preparation of main examination with daily mains answer writing and for preliminary exam by daily quiz . topics and subtopic wise preparation is also part of the program
- Special emphasis on interlinking the topics of preliminary and main examination
- Special discussion and regular articles on how interlink current affairs with general studies
Current Affairs is the most dynamic part of the entire Civil Services Examination and it is shown by looking at the number of questions related to current topics in the recent pattern of preliminary examination. In the present examination system, the questions related to current topics are interlinked with the Core Subject due to which the level of all the subjects of the preliminary examination is increased. Therefore, for this latest pattern and broad subject expansion, the following programs are organized by the team of Youth Destination to establish a deep understanding of students on current topics as per the Civil Services Preliminary Examination –
- Daily Current Affairs (by English and Hindi newspapers)
- Daily 2 or more Editorial
- Daily 5-10 Current Affairs related questions
- Pib’s Daily Summary
- Economic and Political Weekly (EPW) Summary
- Online Current Affairs Test (50 Questions)
- Current Affairs Test (100 Questions)
- Current affairs magazine
- Quiz book
- Mind map book
- News e-book
- Current Affairs crash course (100 hours)
- Annual Current Current Affairs Book
- 700 pre. question
All the contestants who are preparing for the Civil Services Examination, in order to succeed in this exam, need to pay special attention to some important things in the study system. Therefore, one of the important strategies for preparing for this exam is an important part of “Daily Newspaper” –
In which “The Hindu Newspaper” is most popular for those preparing for civil service from English language. And there are also many daily newspapers for the candidates of Hindi medium, through which students can make useful important notes for the exam. These include Dainik Tribune, Dainik Bhaskar, Dainik Jagran, Navbharat, Business Standard, Economic Times, Dainik Naujyoti etc.
So in our program –
- About (6-10) of all the above mentioned newspapers, a detailed description of important news and editorial will be given in both languages, through which you will not need to read all the newspapers.
- You can also download the notes of this newspaper and make notes
- You will get the link of the actual article of this newspaper under it, so that you will not have any problem in getting the important article in the news paper.
Youth Destination IAS will be quizzed daily (5 to 10) on the basis of daily current affairs for students and readers preparing for competitive exams.
In this, you will get Current Affairs based questions equivalent to UPSC.
To familiarize with all aspects of main examination answer writing, 3 to 5 questions will be given based on specific answer writing skill development every day –
- In these questions, questions related to the subject of current affairs and general studies will be asked –
- In this, the question related to your course and all its topics will also be told.
- Model answer of the question which will also include flow chart and mind map to make it easier for you to answer the questions and also strengthen the grip on your content.
- What to write and how to write strategy
- Evaluation and feedback of answer book at UPSC level
- Distribution of model answers and extensive discussion on it
The maximum marks for interview is 275. According to the UPSC, the interview is described as an examination of the overall personality of the candidate which includes analytical ability, lateral thinking, logical decision making etc. This is really not only an assessment of the intellectual qualities of the candidate but also an assessment of his interest in social affairs and current affairs, such as:
- Mental alertness
- Clear and logical performance
- Balance of decision
- Social cohesion and leadership
- The ability for intellectual and moral integrity.
Under this, a summary of important books will also be presented.
- Motivational Book
- Ethical Book
- Subjective book
Our Topper & Mentor Strategy
we are sharing toppers and teachers strategy for upsc preparation