Science and Technology Book For UPSC in English
Science and Technology Book For UPSC is important for both the papers of UPSC Prelims and Mains. This subject is included in the paper third of General Studies for UPSC Mains and Prelims as well for detailed study of this subject read any Science and Technology book for UPSC.
What are the current developments in Science and Technology? That’s important! Questions are generally asked related to it. Understand the static syllabus of the subject first in a theoretical way.
Download the best book for Science and Technology for UPSC from this link:
The syllabus includes these topics:
- Achievements of Indians in Science & Technology
- Developments & their applications & Effects in Everyday life
- Awareness in Different Fields
- Issues relating to Intellectual Property Rights
- Indigenization of Technology & Developing New technology
- In this section mostly questions are asked from the current affairs section.
- Make a sound study of Science and Technology for the UPSC books.
- This is an abstract subject and don’t follow any fixed pattern. When we analyze the previous years question paper, it is noticeable that questions are analytical in nature.
- Clear your basic concepts on the topics given in the syllabus. Read the NCERTs (from class VI to X). stick to your syllabus strictly while preparing for the Science and Technology portion.
- Read current affairs! And make notes because the questions related to current developments are asked frequently.
- Read the Editorial of ‘The Hindu’ and ‘Indian Express’.
The pdf of Science and Technology books for UPSC in Hindi are available here:
A lot of questions you will get related to COVID crisis management this year. So update yourself from vaccine testing, new cases, spreading of virus in India and World as well.
Buy More Books From Our E Store
Our Publisher – RBD Publication