Credit Guarantee Scheme for Subordinate Debt

Share with Your Friends

Credit Guarantee Scheme for Subordinate Debt – CGSSD scheme

Recently, the ‘Credit Guarantee Scheme for Subordinate Debt: CGSSD’ scheme, referred to as Subsidiary Loan for Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs) in distress, has been extended till March 31, 2022. .

It was started under the self-reliant India package. It aims to provide credit facilities through lending institutions to the promoters of operational but stressed MSMEs (i.e. MSMEs marked as NPA as on 30 April 2020).

Under this, promoters are provided a loan equal to 15% of their stake (equity as well as debt) or Rs 75 lakh (whichever is less).

Under this scheme, 90% guarantee coverage will be provided for this subsidiary loan and the remaining 10% will be provided by the respective promoters.

Source- The Hindu

Download Our App

MORE CURRENT AFFAIRS

Click to Join Our Current Affairs WhatsApp Group

Join Our Whatsapp Group For Daily, Weekly, Monthly Current Affairs Compilation & Daily Mains Answer Writing Test & Current Affairs MCQ

In Our Current Affairs WhatsApp Group you will get daily Mains Answer Writing Question PDF and Word File, Daily Current Affairs PDF and So Much More in Free So Join Now

Register For Latest Notification

Register Yourself For Latest Current Affairs

December 2022
M T W T F S S
« Nov    
 1234
567891011
12131415161718
19202122232425
262728293031  

Mains Answer Writing Practice

Recent Current Affairs (English)

Current Affairs (हिन्दी)

Subscribe Our Youtube Channel

Register now

Get Free Counselling Session with mentor

Download App

Get Youth Pathshala App For Free

Open chat
1
Youth Destination IAS . PCS
To get access
- NCERT Classes
- Current Affairs Magazine
- IAS Booklet
- Complete syllabus analysis
- Demo classes
https://online.youthdestination.in/